Idox secures supplier status on latest Crown Commercial Service framework
Idox is delighted to have been awarded a place on the new Crown Commercial Service (CCS) Data and Application Solutions framework (DAS, RM3821).
Due to go live 22 February 2019, the DAS framework replaces the Local Authority Software Application Solutions (LASA, RM1059) and Corporate Software Solutions frameworks (CSS, RM1042), providing a compliant route to market for software-led technology solutions to the UK public sector.
With 14 Lots spanning five groups – Enterprise Applications, Local Government, Health and Social Care, Police and Emergency Services, and Education – Idox is pleased to confirm its success in the following:
- Lot 1b – Workflow & Case Management Solutions (Enterprise Applications)
- Lot 2b – Environmental & Planning (Local Government)
- Lot 2c – Citizen Services (Local Government)
- Lot 3b – Health Information Management (Health and Social Care)
- Lot 3c – Community Health & Social Care (Health and Social Care)
- Lot 5a – Learning Applications & Platforms (Education)
- Lot 5b – Academic Scheduling & Management Solutions (Education)
This latest achievement demonstrates Idox’s continued commitment to providing exemplary software, services and support to the UK public sector, combined with a dedication to supplier excellence in support of CCS’s aim to help the public sector achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or read more about the new DAS framework here.