22 April from 10.30 – 11.15 am GMT
NHSX CEO Matt Gould announced that funding will shortly be available to enable England’s health economies to deliver a ‘basic’ Regional shared care record.
The fast-approaching September 2021 deadline will challenge health leaders across the country as to how they will achieve this.
Whilst integrating digital information streams into a single view may not always be straightforward, making sure that information contained in paper medical files is also included presents an additional challenge.
Join us and partner Hugh Symons on our latest webinar, where we will discuss how we can support you on your integration journey from paper to digital. Topics covered will include:
- Tracking the journey of paper records into a digitised format
- Spotlighting a variety of approaches our customers have employed
- Managing a partially digital environment whilst avoiding creating more paper
- Scanning options – inhouse and outsourced
- Compliance considerations
- The session will comprise a 30-minute presentation and 15-minute Q&A
Rob Kinnersley – Sales Team Lead, Idox
Dave Bryan – iFIT Product Manager, Idox
Jason West – NHS Projects Director, Hugh Symons
For increased functionality, we’re using GoToWebinar. We advise that you download the software and test the platform in advance and check with your system administrator if you have any issues.