How a digital approach to sexual health screening can help clinics sustain service levels amidst funding cuts
With sexual health screening across the country faced with significant budget cuts, while certain sexually transmitted infections are on the rise, clinics are reaching crisis point as they attempt to do more with less.
In this whitepaper, Idox discusses the progress made in sexual health care to date, the likely impact of reduced funding and why digital technology may be the antidote to the problem.
Download the whitepaper to explore:
- The sexual health story – where are we now?
- Feeling the pinch – are we at crisis point?
- Riding the storm – how can clinics survive amidst the cuts?
- Investing to save – how can a digital approach transform sexual health care?
- Recognising enhanced routes to treatment – what does the future look like for sexual health care?