(‘Idox’ or the ‘Group’ or the ‘Company’)
AGM Trading update
Continued resilient performance
Idox plc (AIM: IDOX), a leading supplier of specialist information management software and solutions to the public and asset-intensive sectors, is pleased to issue a trading update ahead of today’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) for the period 1 November 2021 to date.
Highlights for the period include:
- Continued resilient operational and financial performance, in line with the Board’s expectations.
- Order book visibility remains strong, underpinning our confidence.
- The Group secured new contract wins and extensions in the period across both our Public Sector Software and Engineering Information Management businesses.
- Acquisitions completed in 2021 are integrating well and to plan; good line of sight over an attractive M&A pipeline.
- Further to the announcement dated 21 February 2022, Anoop Kang joins the Board and assumes the position of Chief Financial Officer of Idox following the conclusion of today’s AGM. He is succeeding Rob Grubb who is taking up a newly created role focussed on advancing the Group’s inorganic growth strategy.
A further trading update will be issued following the half year ending 30 April 2022.
David Meaden, Chief Executive Officer, said:
“The business is performing in line with our expectations for the half year and integration of the three businesses acquired in 2021 is on track. Whilst we are cognisant of the current geo-political uncertainties, and the challenges of recruiting talent across the industry, we are well positioned to accelerate the ‘fly’ phase of our journey. The Group is making good progress against its plans for 2022 and anticipates delivering further growth over the medium term.”
For further information please contact:
Chris Stone, Non-Executive Chairman
David Meaden, Chief Executive Officer
Anoop Kang, Chief Financial Officer
|+44 (0) 870 333 7101
|Peel Hunt LLP (NOMAD and Broker)
|+44 (0) 20 7418 8900
|+ 44 (0) 203 128 8170
About Idox plc
For more information see Idox | Software Built on Insight (idoxgroup.com).