- Consolidated revenue:
- for the continuing business, excluding our Digital business disposed of on 2 November 2018, of £67.4m (2017: £73.8m restated see note 1); and
- for all Group operations, including our disposed Digital Business, of £73.7m (2017: £85.9m restated)
- Adjusted EBITDA*:
- for the continuing business, excluding our Digital business, of £14.4m (2017: £16.5m restated); and
- for all Group operations, including our disposed Digital Business, of £11.6m (2017: £15.7m restated).
- Net debt position at 31 October 2018 of £31.8m (2017: £32.6m) comprising cash of £5.5m, third party borrowings of £25.8m and long term 2025 bond of £11.5m (2017: cash of £3.2m, third party borrowings of £24.6m and long term, 2025 bond of £11.2m)
- Adjusted profit before tax** £7.9m (2017: £10.3m).
- Adjusted EPS** for the continuing business, excluding our Digital Business 2.28p (2017: 2.18p).
- Adjusted EPS** for all Group operating, including our disposed Digital 1.72p (2017: 1.97p)
- No proposed dividend (2017: 1.040p) as the business transitions to a more stable platform.
- Post year end, banking arrangements extended to February 2020.
* Adjusted EBITDA is defined as earnings before amortisation, depreciation, restructuring, acquisition costs, impairment, corporate finance costs and share option costs. Share option costs are excluded from Adjusted EBITDA as this is a standard measure in the industry and how management and our shareholders track performance.
** Adjusted profit before tax and adjusted EPS excludes amortisation on acquired intangibles, restructuring, impairment and acquisition costs.