The Uniform 10.5.3 release contains new functionality in the BLPU module to record standard organisations which users can select, rather than having to type the details each time.
It also includes functionality from the service packs produced since the release of Uniform 10.5.2.
New functionality includes:
- The ability in the Development Management module to extend planning permission expiry dates due to Covid-19 lockdown.
- Additions in the Development Management module to support extra questions relating to Permission in Principle (PIP) and Technical Details Consent (TDC) (both minor and major) applications in the 2020 version of the PS2 Quarterly Return.
- Changes in the Trading Standards module to enable the recording of Animal Health and Welfare risk assessments.
- Bug fixes from the patches produced since the release of Uniform 10.5.2.
- A new 10.5.3 release of the UWS to accompany this release.
- An upgrade of the Oracle instant client used in Uniform to version 19.6.
- An update of the system to use Uniface 10.3.
Uniform 10.5.3 provides a direct migration path from Uniform 10.3.2, 10.4.x, and 10.5.x – allowing you to upgrade to the latest Uniform version whilst reducing the overhead of applying and separately verifying individual patches/updates in a sequential upgrade path. Idox advises all customers to upgrade to Uniform 10.5.3 as soon as is practicable.