This event has passed.
Idox EHC Hub: working smarter for better outcomes – Session 1
5 April 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:15 pm
A free to attend virtual session to discover how Idox EHC Hub is transforming SEND process across England.
In the session we will demonstrate how the Hub can:
- Improve communication and transparency for all stakeholders, including families and partners across education, health and social care
- Offer a different way to capture children and young people’s voices within EHC assessments, plans and reviews
- Help EHC case coordinators easily manage their caseloads and track statutory timelines
- Improve how Education Settings can manage and facilitate annual reviews and better track progress towards outcomes
- How easy access to live data reporting can assist in service management and how the EHC Hub will facilitate the SEN2 return
Please complete the form below to register. We will send you Microsoft Teams joining instructions prior to the event.