An introduction to Lilie Hub
10 November 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
At Idox, we build software that helps you do more.
Join us on Wednesday, 10 November for a live demo of “Lilie Hub” – our innovative, new, browser-based patient appointment booking system for sexual health services.
Empowering patients to control their own appointments, Lilie Hub offers a discrete, online self-service to help manage the patient journey confidentially and with ease. Harnessing the power of online digital services, Lilie Hub aims to free up your clinical resources and drive productivity by transforming existing workflows. Giving the power to patients to manage their own appointments means you can focus on delivering other elements of your healthcare and associated services, resulting in operational efficiencies and ultimately improving the healthcare of your patient outcomes.
The new Idox Lilie Hub helps:
- More people get tested coveniently
- Improve the efficiency of sexual health clinics
- Make diagnosis and treatment easier
Chris Evans, Head of Product and Strategy, and Cathy Butler, Lilie Product Manager will:
- Introduce Lilie Hub
- Talk through the product features and functionalities
- Discuss the benefits the product aims to deliver
- Show a live demo of the software, and
- Answer any questions you may have
Please complete the form below to register. We will send you Microsoft Teams joining instructions prior to the event.