Keeping your projects running on time and budget relies on insight. To monitor progress and react quickly to problems, you need to have a view of all aspects of your project at all times and be able to quickly drill into the detail.
We’ve been working with our customers – leading owner operators and EPCs around the world – to utilise project controls to drive improvements in deliverables management for faster project implementation and reduced risk.
Join our webinar on 8 October at 10am (CDT) / 4pm (BST) to hear from our experts and learn how better use of data is the key to:
- Ensuring your project is on track for success – on time and budget
- Offering a real-time view of current status, enabling immediate intervention
- Faster implementation of your projects
- Making your workforce more efficient and empowering success
- Reducing risk and avoiding penalties
This session will be of interest to: Project Managers, Document Control and Engineering Leads, Information Managers and IT Managers.
Time: 10am (CDT) / 4pm (BST)