Delivering seamless business transformation.
Whether you're installing your first Idox solution, adding a new module or upgrading an existing one, professional project management services from Idox group will help you implement it efficiently, cost effectively and on schedule.
Managing risk and reducing unpredictability
Our Project Managers are experienced in the Idox portfolio and use a sophisticated project management methodology to minimise the risk and unpredictability that are inherent in IT change. Your Idox Project Manager will:
- Be your key contact at Idox group during your implementation
- Ensure that the implications of the project are properly understood and resourced
- Facilitate a seamless migration to an improved working environment
Three levels of service to match your requirements
We offer different levels of project management service, depending on your circumstances and the complexity of the project in hand:
- Project Initiation – the minimum for all new Idox implementations, and recommended for upgrades too, this level of service is suitable if you have an experienced Project Manager within your own organisation
- Project Co-ordination – after Project Initiation, this service offers ongoing support to your Project Manager, and is designed for more complex implementations
- Project Management – tailored to meet your specific needs from start to finish, this level of service is ideal for very demanding implementations or if you don't have a Project Manager available within your organisation
Professionalism, experience and a record of success
Idox group's skilled and experienced Project Managers have delivered many successful projects throughout the UK, and have a local authority background that gives them an in-depth understanding of your requirements and drivers.
Our approach to project management is based on collaboration, effective communication, meticulous planning and attention to detail. We have developed our own project management methodology, based on PRINCE2, that:
- Is designed specifically for Idox implementations
- Reduces risk by covering all the steps that will deliver your solution
- Includes standard procedures and consistent documentation