Collaboration, confidence and control during plant turnaround projects
- Published: 21 September 2016
According to The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), engineers spend 40 to 60 percent of their time looking for information and validating it.
A new whitepaper from McLaren Software, an Idox company, explores change management of plant documentation, and how critical decision-making begins with having trusted documents and data available to engineers at all times, from all locations.
The whitepaper explains how:
- Quality control and reuse of plant documentation affect the success of your turnaround project
- Plant turnarounds can be accelerated by reducing re-work, contractual disputes and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Asset information and engineering content can be made available to all, throughout projects
- Multiple users can access the most up-to-date information, regardless of format or source.
To learn more, download your copy of the whitepaper here.