Idox announces G-Cloud 8 service offerings
- Published: 30 August 2016
As an existing Crown Commercial Supplier and G-Cloud 7 service provider, Idox is delighted to announce that it now offers over 122 software and consultancy services on the latest G-Cloud Framework: G-Cloud 8.
G-Cloud 8 (G8) services went live on the Digital Marketplace on 1 August and continues to offer public sector organisations far greater choice and access to more services and suppliers across the UK. Total sales through G-Cloud have now passed the £1bn barrier, with over half of the spend going to smaller businesses.
Idox features on G-Cloud 8 in three key categories:
- Software as a Service
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Specialist Cloud Services
Idox’s suite of services available on the framework include:
- Reading Room: architects of digital change. Creating ideas that help clients reach their full digital potential. For further information: www.readingroom.com
- Idox Grants: Europe’s leading provider of funding and policy information services. It seeks to support organisations at every stage of the funding process from identification of suitable funding to application and management, and with wider content projects. For further information: www.idoxgroup.com/funding-solution
- Cloud Amber: a leading innovator who delivers intelligent and deeply integrated transports solutions across all forms of transport including Network Management, Fleet Operations and Informed Personal Travel. For further information: www.cloudamber.idoxgroup.com