Enhancing funding skills across Europe
- Published: 04 August 2016
Are you looking for funding for your project?
Want to collaborate with companies from other EU member states?
To improve your chances of submitting a successful funding application, join our training seminar: Effective EU funding on 4 October in the NEMO Science Center in Amsterdam.
The EU Funding Programmes provide millions of Euros in financial support to both public and private organisations to help carry out a number of projects and activities throughout Europe which cover a wide range of issues including innovation, renewable energy, climate, health and transport.
Knowledge and expertise
Our training seminar, Effective EU funding, not only offers a general introduction to European subsidies and the different types of European funds available, but explores deeply into the European application process. In addition, we will share valuable tips and tools which can help you successfully launch a European funding programme.
Solutions not problems
During the course of the seminar, we will address key topics such as:
- How EU grants could help your organisation.
- Which EU funding opportunities is your organisation eligible for? Focussing on the European Programmes EFRO, Interreg and Horizon 2020.
- What does participation in European projects mean for you? Speakers from NEMO talk about their experience with European grants.
- How to find international partners and build a consortium.
- How to write a competitive and successful application. What are the do's and don'ts?
- How to create a European project budget.
After the session you will be able to take an idea and transform it into a project proposal.
Who should attend?
Knowledge institutions, governments and companies are invited to explore the opportunities for European funding and cooperation.
Save the Date – 4 October, NEMO Science Center, Amsterdam!
Register early to save! Early Bird Booking Rate: € 249 per delegate, (excl VAT and travel expenses). Offer closes: 16 September.