Funding Steps into Europe confirmed for Amsterdam!
- Published: 23 May 2016
We are pleased to announce that a Funding Steps into Europe training event will take place on 23 June 2016 in Amsterdam, supporting organisations in formulating their approach to EU funding.
Expanding to mainland Europe following the success of our UK Funding Steps into Europe event at Chelsea FC in February (which was rated very highly by the delegates), this event offers an exciting agenda packed with the most meaningful aspects of applying for EU funding, including:
- Introduction to European funding; assessing whether Europe is right for you
- Understanding EU policy, lobbying and networking
- Working with partners and building a consortium
- Funding scheme focus: INTERREG
- Funding scheme focus: EFRO
- H2020: Lessons learned and tips on writing funding applications
Available at an Early Bird rate of just €250 per delegate (for those securing places before 6 June 2016), Funding Steps into Europe takes place at Nemo Science Center Amsterdam.
For further information or to book, please visit: Funding Steps into Europe, Amsterdam or contact +31(0)88-2020400.