Promethean World extends usage of Idox’s CAFM Explorer
- Published: 24 August 2015
Promethean World plc is a global education solutions provider, guiding and supporting institutions around the world in an effort to increase achievement among teachers and students alike. The company has headquarters in Blackburn, Lancashire, and in Atlanta, United States.
In 2010, Promethean World implemented Idox’s CAFM Explorer to manage Help Desk requests and Planned Maintenance (PPM) schedules across their UK sites. This year, Promethean World have upgraded to CAFM Explorer 9 and CAFM Web.
The benefits achieved from upgrading to CAFM Web include:
- Better management of work between engineers and control centre
- Increased help desk efficiency – less administration results in better customer service
- Improved coordination with external contractors using the same system
- Rapid deployment with no software to be downloaded
For more information on CAFM Web visit: CAFM Web and Mobile