Entering a new era in planning and building control
iApply: the UK’s first combined online planning and building control submission service
Transforming planning & building control
Idox, the leading supplier of software, services and digital engagement to local authorities, with more than 90% of UK local authorities as customers, presents iApply, the UK’s first combined online planning and building control submission service.
iApply is completely revolutionising the way we interact with Government by providing a single place for common transactions across all local authorities.
iApply will help you manage your submissions for planning and building control applications through an easy-to-use and modern interface that works on pc, tablet or smartphone. Uniquely, iApply allows you to search a national register to find out about approved and pending planning applications.
iApply will resolve all of the issues currently experienced when trying to submit planning applications online. We will offer every planning and building control form including pre-application. We will enable simultaneous bulk document upload and permit submission of attachments of any size, in addition to all of the functionality you would expect of an online submission service.
- Everything you need in one place
- Data sharing between Planning and Building Control applications
• Share applications
• Authorise others to add drawings
• Oversee progress
• Make payments
- Track your project and stay informed
• Track progress of your application
• Get notified when status changes
- Built in tools
• Uploading all attachments at a stroke
• Increased file size limits
• Cloud based, mobile friendly solution