GRANTfinder is Europe's leading professional funding information tool – identifying support for capital expenditure, R&D, collaborative educational projects, the environment, marketing, staff training and much more.
GRANTfinder covers extensive detail of some 8,000 major EU, Government and Lottery funds, along with more hard-to-find regional and local programmes, charitable trusts and corporate sponsors.
But GRANTfinder is more than a website – it is a complete funding service. Our team of funding professionals analyse huge amounts of information to showcase the most relevant to you through our Newsflash service, auto alerts and authoritative articles. A GRANTfinder subscription also includes access to over 5,000 policy documents, helping organisations to keep track of policy changes affecting them.
- Extensive information – funding levels, eligibility criteria, previous successful projects, and links to guidelines
- Advanced search capabilities – helping you to conduct background research at pre-project stage into particular subject areas or funding bodies
- Links to policy – helping you to understand how policy and legislation changes affect funding and how to take account of the bigger policy picture when making a funding application
- Newsflash alerts – approaching deadlines and policy decisions brought direct to your inbox
- Bespoke reports – allowing you to create tailored reports for colleagues and third party organisations
- Tailored sites for particular sectors – GRANTfinder 4 Local Government; GRANTfinder 4 Housing; GRANTfinder 4 Health; GRANTfinder 4 Education; GRANTfinder 4 Community; and GRANTfinder 4 Emergency Services designed to focus only on the interests of you and your partners
Visit www.idoxgrantfinder.co.uk for more information.